Remote Data Abstractor – Quality Information Specialist If you are passionate about patient care and making a difference in the healthcare market, and also want to make a difference at home--then keep reading. Q-Centrix may be the place for you!At Q-Centrix, we help more than 500 hospitals and health systems improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing team of more than 800 Quality Information Specialists.So, what makes us different?At Q-Centrix, you are an employee; not a contractor. That means our talented teams enjoy:
- Working from home: Replace early morning commutes with breakfast at home.
- Full- and part-time positions: Continue your career at your own pace.
- Team camaraderie: Connect with smart, energetic clinical experts in the quality field who appreciate your contributions.
- No dress codes: Wear what you want, from that favorite T-shirt to mismatched socks.
- Flexible schedules: Complete assignments between late lunches and family time.
- Career opportunities: Pursue new roles and exciting, challenging responsibilities.
"I was missing my daughter's life while I worked long hours at the hospital. Now, I have dinner with the family--every single night." -Q-Centrix Team Member since 2012
At Q-Centrix, you'll work with the best and brightest clinical experts in the industry. Therefore, our minimum qualifications include:
We prefer that you have:
- Direct abstraction experience that is current or within the last calendar year.
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn new EMRs and vendor tools.
- Detail oriented, analytical and client focused.
- Great communication skills, responsiveness and reliability.
- Ability to work independently in a time-oriented environment and meet deadlines.
- RN or LPN credentials (not essential with substantial experience)
- Previous remote experience
"I have been able to move up higher than I ever would have in a hospital and always have new opportunities to learn and grow." -Q-Centrix Team Member since 2013
Learn more about Q-Centrix: https://goo.gl/R3h1q8 Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.